Money won is twice as sweet as money earned. The prospect of being lucky tempts a large number of Americans and so they flock in famous gambling havens like Las Vegas. This month, the Las Vegas Convention and Visitors Authority disclosed that in November 2010, visitors to the city increased to more than 2.93 million. This was the ninth month in a row that Las Vegas saw an increase in its visitors. Why go all the way to Vegas when you can throw a casino theme party at your own house? A casino theme party can be pretty entertaining.
A little planning before hiring casino game tables can help your party to be a success. Here are some tips that you can consider –
* Pick a company which has been renting game tables since a long time. Visit a few company showrooms or you can simply take a look at their websites. Ask a few companies for price quotes and about the services they provide.
* Evaluate the amount of money you will have to pay at the time of booking a casino game table. Also, be informed about the cancellation policy of the company.
* Check the condition of each casino game table before you book them.
* Besides roulette and blackjack tables, you can think of renting poker tables if you have ample space in your house. If you are planning a grand party with many invitees, you could choose a large craps table. This option may be more affordable compared to renting two single dealer craps tables.
* You can also take advice from a party consultant at the gaming equipment rental store on appropriate starters, dinner items, and drinks. You may also need to hire people to serve your guests while they are playing at the table.
* Make sure to ask about the penalty amount that you may have to pay if any of the equipment is damaged at your party due to any unavoidable circumstance.
* Gaming tables are usually rented for a fixed number of hours. You may need to pay more if your event goes on for a longer time. Make sure to get these facts correct.